(1) The information we collect
(1.1) BrowsingIf you simply wish to browse our website, no personal data is directly collected by us. A single cookie is used to check if you have accepted our cookie and privacy policies. With all cookies on this site personal information is not contained in the cookies, however, it may be possible to use the information in combination with other data to build a personal profile. This is why we secure our site to prevent malicious access.
(1.3) Contact FormsWhen you submit information through the contact form it is sent directly to us. This information is only accessed by us. No information is stored on our website. If you use our Loan details form, your details will be stored on our site and partial details sent by email to us. The email is sent securely and information and documents are stored securely on our site using encryption. We use ApproveMe to enable legally binding document signing. This means that documents are stored securely on our website or on Drop-Box using encryption. ApproveMe and all aspects of our website and data storage conforms to GDPR. We will never use your data for any purpose other than the services we provide for checking loans. We will never share or sell your data or otherwise use it for marketing purposes.
(2) Who can see this information
(2.1) WebsiteOur web developer Digital Smithy.
(2.2) Our Ancillary StaffOnly Veracity Reclaim UK Limited staff have access to your information from contact or loan assessment forms. Currently this means: Our web developer Digital Smithy Our General Manager Operational Staff
(3) How we keep your information secureOur website uses encryption so that cookies and information entered on the forms is secure. This is through an SSL certificate. You can see that our site is secure through your web browser, which will have a padlock or a green ‘SECURE’ message, and will show HTTPS at the beginning of our website address.
- Admin account holders for our website must use strong passwords so that their accounts are secure.
- Your data is never stored by or shared with anyone except where detailed in ‘Who Can See This Information’ above.
- You are entitled to view, amend, or have deleted the personal information that we hold. To do so contact us using the details below.
(4) Sharing your informationWe do not share your information with or sell it to third parties for marketing purposes. We will use your data only as detailed in our services, which means to enable us to pursue claims with your previous lenders. All such dealings are confidential, meaning no party may legally share or use your data except for the committance of our loan assessments. We will not disclose your information to any third party unless we are required to do so by law. In such cases we will ensure due diligence in releasing only required information, and this only to recognised official parties entitled to require this information under said law.
(5) Your RightsTo act upon these rights contact us using the detail below.
(5.1) To be informedThis policy gives a clear guide to what data we collect and why.
(5.2) The right of accessYou may request a copy of the information we hold about you at any time.
(5.3) RectificationYou may ask us to correct information held about you if it is incorrect or incomplete.
(5.4) The right to be forgottenWe will remove all data held about you on request.
(5.5) The right to restrict processingWe do not currently process your data – that is – we do not use it for marketing, sell or otherwise share it with third parties or act upon your data except to use it to communicate through our newsletter. You may opt-out of our newsletter at any time.
(5.6) Your right to retain and reuse your dataWe do not collect sensitive personal data nor claim any rights of ownership over your data that we do hold.
(5.7) The right to objectWe do not use your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, scientific and historical research, for the performance of a task in the public interest or any similar purpose. Should we do so in future you will be notified at least one month beforehand and may request for your data not to be included in any such purpose.
(5.8) Your rights regarding automated processesWe do not use automatic processing of data. Should we do so in future you will be notified at least one month beforehand and may request for your data not to be included in any such purpose.
(4) Contact DetailsFor any of the above you may contact us through our standard contact form, by email, by phone or in writing using the following details.
Our contact form: CONTACT Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org Our phone: 0330 088 3394 Our address: 21:1 Coda Studios, 189 Munster Road, London, SW6 6AWWe will deal with any GDPR requests within 28 days except where reasonable impediment prevents us from doing so. Out phones are open from 8:30am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday and there is an out of hours messaging system. Digital Smithy is our website developer. He provides website, security and social media support to us. As the developer of our site he has access to all data on the site. As host of our website, Digital Smithy acts as a “data sub-processor”. This is a term used by the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations). This means that Digital Smithy provides our hosting, the space where our website is stored, and therefore has access to it. Upon contracting Digital Smithy to host our website, both parties signed an agreement stating that Digital Smithy will not access or act upon any data relating to Audit Intelligence without our explicit consent. We have ensured that Digital Smithy abides by the GDPR and treats all our data and that of website users, members and other contacts in strict confidence. For enquiries you may contact Digital Smithy directly through his website: digitalsmithy.co.uk